We Manufacture CBD Lip Balm
Clearly Organic Lips now manufactures 3 flavors of private label CBD lip balm.
Made with 20mg broad spectrum CBD extract, our Vanilla, Citrus and Peppermint CBD lip balms are made with sustainably grown CBD, cold-pressed, organic hemp seed oil, and Fair Trade Certified™, organic coconut oil & cocoa butter wonderful for skin care applications.
Did You Know?
Hemp oil is not the same as cannabidiol (CBD) oil. The production of CBD oil uses the stalks, leaves, and flowers of the hemp plant whereas hemp oil comes from just the seeds. We use a combination of both in all of our formulas.
Broad Spectrum CBD | 0% THC
CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in the Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) plant. It helps to improve skin at the cellular level through the endocannabinoid system. Vitamins A and D, naturally present in CBD, protect your skin from environmental pollutants and free radicals.
What does Broad Spectrum mean?
Full spectrum CBD extract contains all phytochemicals naturally found in the plant, including cannabinoids, terpenes and essential oils. Full-spectrum extracts may have a negligible THC content (still below 0.3%).
Broad spectrum CBD extract contains cannabidiol and all the other compounds within the plant, except for THC, which is completely removed after extraction. Our CBD ME product use broad spectrum (0.0% THC) hemp extract.
6 fast facts about cannabidiol (or CBD oil):
– CBD products can not contain more than 0.3% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) to be legal at the federal level
– CBD is non-psychoactive and will not make you feel high.
– It can help restore healthy skin balance
– CBD is chemically similar to your body’s own endocannabinoids making it easy for the body to recognize CBD as it interacts with your cannabinoid receptors
– CBD extract works to nourish skin due to naturally occurring antioxidant compounds
– CBD can help skin stabilize free radicals and better protect itself from overexposure to environmental elements
How does it work?
Hemp derived CBD can help retain moisture and soothe skin. To put it simply, your skin contains cannabinoid receptors that are a part of the endocannabinoid system and can interact indirectly with topical cannabinoids like CBD.
Because of the antioxidant compounds present, CBD-infused topical products can reduce the oxidative stress that damages skin.
External and internal CBD usage is different. When applied topically, CBD does not enter the bloodstream. This means that the effects of topical application will stay only in the application area (ie lips). Topical CBD oil helps to improve skin at the cellular level through the endocannabinoid system. Vitamins A and D, naturally present in CBD, protect your skin from environmental pollutants and free radicals.